I wish had  

Posted by DonnieSmith

I wish I had....I have heard this a few times in my life. In fact I have said this a few times in my life. I have found myself saying it a lot this past week. I just returned from St Louis. I went to St. Louis to do a wedding. While I was there I got to catch up with a bunch of old friends. When I got to St Louis I said "I wish I had my camera, I want to take some pictures to add to my blog". Well, it just so happened that I was staying with one of my best friends in the world. He told me (he, being Eric) that he would take pictures on his new first gen iphone and send them to me. I was happy with this arrangement. However, here I am several days after the fact and I am saying "I wish I had....my pictures to post". I will continue to wait with the rest of you for Eric to follow through with his commitment. Other than that, Life is good for me right now. I am very busy but God is doing some great things in me right now. Kristina and I are going to Austin, TX this weekend. I am leaving the clubs behind but I will be speaking at a church on Sunday. As busy as I am right now it would be real easy to microwave an old message. Most of you know how I feel about that---so, be praying for me as I attempt to prepare for this weekend. One last thought just for Mandi- Your dad and I are still praying for you. I have no doubt that you will repent soon. If you keep going to the snake handling church your uncle Dale and uncle Joe Jo are coming after you 8>).


Fast forward one hour later and this is ERIC'S RESPONSE.--
Seriously dude, you went public with some bad info....I totally sent them to you, twice! Check your spam box or something. In the meantime, i'm thinking about creating my own blog...and maybe I'll spread dirt of how you stole my dads dress socks 5 years ago and never returned them!
Sent from my iPhone

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 7:31 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
November 13, 2008 at 2:58 PM

Post a Comment