Moscow Ballet  

Posted by DonnieSmith





OK, so I am a proud dad. Kylie danced in the Moscow ballet this last weekend. I knew it was a big deal----but I didn't know how big the deal really was. She danced with professional dancers in front of over 1000 people at the Cannon Center. It was a great experience for her. Clayton was a champ and endured the production. I feel bad saying this--- but, I am really glad that he doesn't like ballet. Clayton stayed occupied with the fact he was missing the Cowboy's game. I could not take pictures during the ballet but here is a write up about the ballet and pictures that I could take

Great Russian Nutcracker
"""Featuring spectacular sets and beautifully costumed Russian dancers, Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker is an annual treat for the whole family. Whimsical and imaginative storytelling blends with the richness of Russian classical dance to make the Great Russian Nutcracker a unique performance not to be missed! Choreographer Emelianov and Valentin Fedorov's spectacular scenic design, with larger-than-life puppets and the backdrop of unicorns, exotic birds and animals, the Great Russian Nutcracker is a visual delight."""

I am not sure about the about the "visual delight" part..... but it was a great experience for Kylie.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 8:13 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment