Can God Fix It?  

Posted by DonnieSmith

This is a message that I preached at the start of 07. The message starts at the 8:25 mark...You can fast forward it. OK, why did I pull this talk out? Well, The passage in Luke 12:13-20 is a great reminder to me that the abundance of a man's life is reflected in what a man lays down...not what he picks up. I was facing some emotions last week that led me back to this passage. I used this passage all week in my quiet times. After a few days of reading Luke 12 I remembered that I had just put my hands on a copy of a sermon that I had preached using this passage and wondered what I saw today that I missed back then. After listening to it---bad video quality and the sound is not the best--- but as I listened to it, it put wind into my sails. This passage was a big part of my week last week. Rather than typing it out---Grab your bible, open to Luke 12:13-20.......


This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 1:04 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment