Snowboarding trip with Clayton  

Posted by DonnieSmith



Clayton and I went to Wolf Creek to snowboard. We spent 41 hours in the car and got two days on the mountain. We got caught in two snow storms and spent more than 6 hours of our trip going 25-35mph. It was crazy but I loved every second of it. This was a trip that we will both remember for the rest of our lives. Clayton loves to snowboard and I wanted to take a special trip to teach him what the bible says about girls. Now, we didn't have the birds and the bee's talk (he is only 6)but I did teach him what the bible says about respecting, honoring, being kind and praying for girls. It was an amazing trip and I praise God for the gift of being Clayton's dad.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

I would have loved to spent some time with you in the mtns of Colorado! I would have made you look like a small, pitiful child skiing though! I hope that you and your family are doing wonderful. I love you deeply. Come find me if you're ever driving through NashVegas!

Much love,

Blake

March 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Donnie,
Where can I find your sermons? You need to get on itunes! I love seeing your blog but miss being able to hear you preach. I heard you several years ago at a conference and kept up with you until you moved. I found the church you at at but can not find any of your sermons. Can I buy them from your church?
Brian

March 3, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Hey Donnie, It's Stefanie. Heather and Steve were telling me you could'nt see my blog a while back and I just actually got on(it needs a lot of updating)! I need your email address to invite you on it because I put it on private...wasn't too comfortable with all Riley's pics up there...

So how are yall doing? Justin left for Afghanistan 2 weeks ago so Riley and I moved back to Texas. He will be coming home early October. I might be down in Austin some day this summer and if so it would be great to see yall!

March 15, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Post a Comment