Pluckers with a pro  

Posted by DonnieSmith

I am mobile now. Trying out my new mobile skills....I thought the best place to start would be at pluckers. Pluckers have the best wings in Austin. I went with a couple of friends. Jim (the tool man....he can fix anything) and james (the gentle giant). Two guys that I am honored to know and wing stop worth making....
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi Donnie!
Congrats on going mobile!! I hear it rocks.... i have no idea :)
I would love to call your wife but she does not have the same number or email anymore and I can not find her new info - would you please tell me how to get in touch with her or tell her to call :)
thanks!
Christi Shaw (from Collierville)
theshaw5.blogspot.com

May 13, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Post a Comment