Kylie's visit  

Posted by DonnieSmith

We took Kylie to see her new kitty. She can not bring her home for a few days but we get to go visit the kitty everyday until she is ready to come home with us. I will take kylie several times to visit her kitty to keep her happy. She has had a rough ride over the past week. Her sugar glider "sugar" escaped one night last week from her cage. We spent a week looking and now all hope is lost. The worst part of sugar leaving is.....our cat "cat" has been gone for two weeks. Kristina and I were going to tell her Cat was gone but the stinkin squirrel had to run away. So, rather than telling her the cat and squirrel are both gone; we opted to just get another kitty and hope she never notices that our old cat "cat" the cat we have had for the past 8 years is gone. What do you think----good idea? We shall see.

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 4:32 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Tell her i love her and and give her many hugs and kisses. Tell her that i will hopefully be seeing her soon and we will make ya'll go out to dinner and a movie so we "kid stuff" free of charge my treat!! And tel the whole family i miss them so much and love ya'll !!

With all the love in my heart,
LAURA BETH KNIGHT

May 23, 2009 at 9:36 PM

I'm so sorry! I think protecting Kylie's heart is a good thing! We miss all of you and hope to see you soon! By the way who knew you blogged? I love it!!

the Hollands!

May 26, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Okay that sweet kitten is precious but you really have to tell her about Cat.... but I know you know Kylie best! Tell Clayton congrats on his tooth - Harrison will think that is totally cool - he's been trying to find "a loose" for quiet a while! Give everyone big hugs and kisses from us - I miss you all terribly! And I'm sure Austin is great but IT IS NOT THE BEST!

June 22, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Post a Comment